When we say “team”, we don’t just mean ourselves.
When you are our client, we are in it together.
Our relationship matters. Our journey together matters. The way we do business affects your energy and your results.
That’s why, first and foremost, it is our responsibility to model the work environment and lifestyle we hope to help you create.
- We work a 4-day week with flexible work hours, so that no time off is ever lost to plumbers.
- We never work on our birthdays, so that we can bask in our loved ones’ affection uninterrupted.
- Everybody gets personality profiling done, so that we can work together as a team of people, not a set of job descriptions.
- Everybody gets a training budget to use as they see fit, so we can keep growing personally and professionally.
- We laugh, create, and breathe life (and cash flow) into people’s dreams every day, so we can let our work fuel our best lives.
What are those best lives and how exactly do they work? Depends on who you ask.
FCCA, Managing Director
SHIRLEY’S smells like jasmine or freshly washed cotton. It’s having left corporate success behind to create success on her own terms. It’s the thrill of scuba diving and motorbike riding pursuits. It’s roasting marshmallows by the fire, and reupholstering office chairs, and seeing a client realize just how much more their life has in store for them. It’s peanuts in most things, and raising millions in funding, and spending time with her 2 boys who always tell it like it is and don’t let anything get them down for more than 5 minutes.
DIANA’S best life smells like roasting chestnuts and tastes like crumble. It’s running a world-class smooth operation, like she used to at MOD for many years. It’s seeing both the big picture and the tiny details, like she does when she embroiders. It’s time, energy and motivation to be creative. It’s doing something big or small to make someone’s life a wee bit better each day.
KAREN’S version smells like freshly mown grass and sounds like a live music gig. It’s a car show with her family, or a plate of egg&chips, or the ease with which she talks to strangers. It’s the joy of downsizing, traveling the country with her husband Steve, and enjoying her mortgage-free life. It’s letting her 25 years of experience make the work easy, so that there’s always plenty of time for what matters most.
Helping Businesses Grow
Tel: 01980 880287 / 01722 632442
E-mail: [email protected]
Shirley Hollis & Co is the trading name of Hollis & Co (Accountants) Limited, a company registered in England & Wales
Company Registration No. 8308179, Registered Office: Shirley Hollis & Co, 4 Salisbury Street, Amesbury, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP4 7HD